Saturday, January 12, 2008

September 10, 2007 - Getting to Know the Lovely Miss Suus

Our newest LAPS member is the lovely Miss Suus weighing in at 3 lbs.


As soon as I learned that she was joining our prestigious club, I booked a transatlantic flight on Pig Air with my brother Seussy to interview her.

Where are you originally from Suus?
I was born in Germany with a good friend from my slave. I was my slave, Janneke's first pig.

When you're not posting on the GPDD or working on your piggy curves, how do you enjoy your time?
I am a very active pig. I run around a lot and like to climb on and over things. I am what they call in LAPS terms an Arnie pig (Arnold Schwarzenegger, as compared to a Danny Pig which is short for Danny de Vito) I am not really a cuddly pig, I prefer to lick my slave (anything will do, hands feet, lower back, legs arms or lips). I am very vocal and will let my slave know what I think about everything (especially that she needs to hurry up with those veggies).

How old are you?
I just turned two years old and had a magnificent birthdayparty with many gpdd members and especially my LAPS friend Daisy.

Happy Belated Birthday Suus! A little birdie sent me a cute picture of you when you were just a youngster. I thought I would share it with the other LAPS members.
Congratulations on being a LAPS piggy!
I hope to be a LAPS pig for many years to come!

No comments: